Roark is searching for talent to contribute to the future development of our adventure lifestyle brand. We’re looking for an individual with passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our Marketing Team. As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Director in concepting, developing, and executing across all aspects of brand and product marketing.
The Marketing Coordinator is a full-time role responsible for day to day marketing functions with primary focus toward retail/wholesale marketing initiatives and operations. Their duties also include messaging calendar coordination, thorough communication with domestic & international sales partners on all go to market strategies, direct-to-consumer support on retail & web operations, and regional event coordination.
Areas of Responsibility
Marteting & Communications Coordinator:
- Assist the Marketing Director with all marketing initiatives & maintenance of the seasonal go to market plan and strategy.
- Drive strategy implemented by Marketing Director and execution of all wholesale retail marketing efforts including fixture units(inventory and new orders), POP, signage, windows, events/tradeshows, and rep communication.
- Assist with digital marketing efforts ensuring all projects are on-time and effective through analysis of email, social, and advertisement performances.
- Oversee social media calendar and content strategy(also including Contractor/ambassador channels), holding creative and Marketing Director accountable for efficient day to day communications.
- Maintain communication with international distribution partners, ensuring alignment on all seasonal go to market plans.
- Assist in campaign development/production and coordination of all marketing samples.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy, entrepreneurial, sales focused attitude.
- Maintain strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written, a strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities.
- Be an expert on Roark’s product assortment, seasonal campaign and brand story, and understand the consumer needs based off digital and wholesale performances.
- Develop working relationships with all company departments to keep up to date with all cross-funcional activities/initiatives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of one year of experience in marketing and/or product marketing in the apparel or consumer goods marketplace.
- Preferred proficiency/knowledge in action sports and a passion for the outdoors.
- Computer skills to include operating Excel, Word, and Keynote/PowerPoint
- Ability and willingness to travel and in some instances work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed.
- Self-motivated with strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Shows elevated communication skills and can tailor style to suit the audience.
- Ability to engage with new/existing partnerships & consumers
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written, strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, organizational abilities
- Creative and adaptable team player with a winning and positive attitude.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy, entrepreneurial, attitude with focus on marketing communications
- Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
We are committed to offering our employees a challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for growth and development, a customer focused culture, and competitive pay and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will include competitive compensation package of salary and benefits.