Our Operations & Sales Coordinator will play a key role in the ROARK Sales Department and the greater Organization. Focusing on sales operations support, data generation and business analysis, as well as proactive selling, assisting with management of key sales initiatives and facilitating account, international distributor, and Territory Manager relationships.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales Reporting and Data Analysis
- Support the Sales team with general operations and sales to help reach the team/company’s objective including but not limited to sales hardware/software tasks, proactive selling, Sales Rep and Account orientation, communication
- Assist with management of key sales initiatives
- Rep and HQ Sample Process Coordination
- Maintain Order File
- Liaise between the Supply Chain, Sales and Finance teams, channeling information to the appropriate parties
- Assist with sales meetings, pre line, line showings, events, travel and tradeshows
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with peers and superiors
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, professional and a team player
- Intermediate to strong skills on Word, Outlook
- Experience with Full Circle ERP desired
- Experience with Rep Spark a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude toward internal and external sales and operations, ability to perform in a fast paced work environment, and a passion for adventure travel lifestyle
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years in Sales Support role
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 pounds
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- MUST have excellent communication skills and be equally comfortable with both in-person and phone interactions.
- Travel 25%
- Overtime required