As the OluKai Part Time Retail Store Lead, your kuleana (responsibility) is to create a premium and welcoming experience where customers can discover and purchase any OluKai they are looking for. We are seeking an experienced Retail Lead who embodies the OluKai brand; whose passion is to lead a team to run a modern and efficient retail operation, managed with Aloha. Your role is to foster the store experience as well as manage every aspect of store operations. You are a person of high integrity, community oriented and embraces the ever-changing retail environment.
- Manage the store financial plan including revenue and expenses.
- Manage the store reporting, weekly.
- Establish and manage the store operating procedure, inventory management, order fulfillment & returns/exchanges, merchandising and store marketing.
- Manage and execute store product flow, overall back of house operations, supply needs, and daily store maintenance.
- Execute seasonal floorsets / visual merchandising directives within the store and maintain visual standards and brand image on a daily basis
- Share your product knowledge with enthusiasm and guide our customers to product selections that meet their needs.
- Set up and manage POS system. Reconcile daily reporting, process returns/exchanges/deliveries, gift cards with excellence. Manage collection of customer member information.
- Continually update merchandising of all items in the store
- Manage store inventory, restocking product, receiving new product.
- Identify holes in shop inventory and place fill in orders to bring stock to correct inventory levels.
- Be a brand ambassador for OluKai. Participate in local events, giveback programs in collaboration with Marketing.
- Collaborate with Marketing to program ambassador content, presentations and performances at the store.
- Manage and lead all store events, required to be present for all events unless otherwise approved by your manager.
- Be responsible for the promotion and marketing of all store events.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years retail management experience.
- BA or BS required.
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed.
- Self motivated leader with strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Manages with Aloha, innate guest centric mindset.
- Shows elevated communication skills and can tailor style to suit the audience.
- Creative and adaptable team player with a winning and positive attitude.
- Overtime work hours may be required during busy retail sales seasons
We offer a very unique working environment with great company benefits and fringe benefits, opportunity for growth.