Archipelago Portfolio of brands is recruiting for an Ecommerce Manager to manage the Roark and Kaenon Ecommerce business. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the Ecomerce P&L
- Responsible for all Campaign Planning and Execution
- Project Manage all aspects of the DTC Catalog
- Manage website maintenance, development and integrations- Monitor and prioritize all website maintenance, development, and integrations
- Optimize site merchandising and UX to meet and exceed conversion rate
- Other responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of ecommerce management and merchandising experience, particularly with Shopify.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, HTML/CSS is required. Must have strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Previous use of Optimizely, HotJar and other testing software is required.
- Knowledge of Asana or other project management software is helpful. Must have excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience in digital marketing and ecommerce metrics and KPI’s
- Familiarity with GSuite Apps, Office, Sketch and Adobe CC (XD), DOMO is a plus.
Position location: Irvine, CA