We are looking to expand our internal family and are seeking one incredible human capable of brining excellence into our fast paced work environment and eager to join an elite, yet small team of “A players”.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- DTC Marketing Strategy Management - Manage the execution of a cross-channel direct to consumer marketing strategy to drive demand to the melin website. Collaborate with the DTC team to continually evolve and optimize the strategy.
- Bidding & Budget Management - Dynamically manage the cross-channel strategy in real-time based on performance data to generate the best marginal return using automated and manual bidding strategies.
- Channel Management & Testing - Manage channel alignment based on performance. Identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established KPIs.
- Customer Insights & Monetization - Analyze customer segments for opportunities to test retention strategies to maximize lifetime value.
- Digital Advertising Creative - Manage the alignment of Go-To-Market Campaigns and goals. Submit creative requests for all digital advertising deliverables for each campaign. Work closely with the creative team to optimize existing ads and apply learnings to future ads creative.
- Evergreen & Key Style Demand - Partner with Ecommerce Merchandiser to drive demand for evergreen and key styles throughout each season.
- Reporting - Manage Performance Marketing reports and deliver to the DTC team on a weekly and monthly cadence.
- Attribution - Collaborate with the DTC team to build and evolve a data-driven attribution model. Conceptualize ideas, test, optimize, and repeat.
- Channel Support & Collaboration - Provide support and collaboration on additional channels and how they play into the customer journey - Direct Mail, Email Marketing, SEO, Organic Social, etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
- College Degree required
- 4+ years in digital marketing and advertising, with recent experience in cross-channel strategy & management
- 2+ years experience with a direct to consumer brand preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience creating and managing ads and campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and Bing Ads
- Experience managing large budgets against growth KPIs
- Understanding of conversion metrics against LTV modeling
- Experience working with a CDP, DMP, and DSP preferred
- Creativity in advertising, problem-solving, and storytelling
- Meticulous organization and project management skills
- Clear and effective communication when working cross-functionally
- Strategic thinking & persuasive presentation abilities
- High-level post-campaign analysis skills
- Must have a passion for and deep understanding of all things digital, especially social media platforms and mobile
- Must be quick and nimble in ad management and able to perform basic photo editing in Photoshop to create new ads on the fly when needed
- Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing background preferred
- Experience with Slack, Asana, and G Suite preferred
- Experience with Asana is a plus
- Demonstrate a passion for premium product and brand building
- Team player attitude required
- Passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and an active participant in outdoor sports, fitness and travel related activities with an interest in helping others
- Must be an awesome person passionate about being surrounded by other awesome people.
- Seeking comfort or average = Need not apply
*This position can be located anywhere in the Western US region as it is a remote position.