We are looking to expand our internal family and are seeking one incredible human capable of brining excellence into our fast paced work environment and eager to join an elite, yet small team of “A players”.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Email & SMS Marketing Management
- Concepting and writing creative briefs for email/ SMS marketing, working with the team to review, approve and deploy assets
- Close collaboration with the eCommerce buying team to ensure that we’re aligned on push styles, inventory, and site merchandising before communication deployment
- Test and Learn – always be looking for opportunities to improve the process, creative, results and consumer experience
- Programming, testing and deploying email/ SMS communication
- Manage from inception to completion consumer newsletter emails triggered emails and other customer retention management initiatives
- Manage monthly email/ SMS reporting to report on results to KPI’s and to use them to improve future performance
- Maintenance of the email/ SMS database, deliverability, integrity of the file and file growth
- Manage channel to strict KPI’s and revenue targets
- Copywriting as needed and understanding of the brand's tone
Campaign Planning and Execution
- Organize and manage requirements, planning, resourcing, assignments, and deadlines for direct to consumer (DTC) projects
- Work with marketing counterparts to develop/ maintain the go-to-market calendar for all things digital – Email, SMS, Social, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute campaigns based on the go-to-market calendar. Identify, target and analyze customer segments and audience for opportunities to grow the email list, respectively
- Collaboration with Performance Marketing on the consumer journey and paid digital advertising experience
- Build projects in Asana and Exponea as required and own platform organization
- Partner with ecom and marketing directors to drive strategy and execution on retention efforts to ensure that once acquired melin customers remain melin customers for life
- Consumer experience enhancements – understanding current process/ tools, making recommendations on how to improve and implementing
- CRM Management – work with analysts to develop a better understanding of our consumers and use that knowledge to create targeted and triggered emails, as well as recommending other channels.
- Recommend and implement new and innovative tools for communicating with the consumers – Direct Message, Loyalty, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Strong organization, planning, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels and functions, offering ideas and/or solutions to projects
- Strong skills using Google Apps and Microsoft Office suite
- Our ESP is Exponea, prior knowledge is a benefit, being a quick learner is a must
- Passion for new disruptive ideas/ technologies and how they can be applied to eCommerce
- Ability to work independently, highly organized with clear and concise communication skills
- Participation in team brainstorms, meetings and go to market process
- Passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and an active participant in outdoor sports, fitness and travel related activities with an interest in helping others
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience working in digital marketing for a brand or agency
- Prior management of email newsletter channel
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required
- Effective presentation of information and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passing the Exponea Fundamentals and Advanced academies and must become an Exponea pro
- Demonstrate a passion for premium product and brand building
- Team player attitude required
- Experience with Asana is a plus.
- Must be an awesome person passionate about being surrounded by other awesome people.
- Seeking comfort or average = Need not apply
*This position can be located anywhere in the Western US region as it is a remote position.