We are looking to expand our internal family and are seeking one incredile human capable of bringing excellence into our fast paced work environment and eager to join an elite, yet small team of “A players”. This role will be supporting our executive team to ensure all communication is optimized for speedy and impactful responses and will be coordinating with all team members cross functionally to help expedite growth and execution.
Responsibilities for the melin Office Manager include but are not limited to:
- Assist President with calendar management , meeting preparation, reporting, team culture, events, administrative, operational support, promo order entry, travel coordination and timely email responses ensuring nothing slips through the cracks.
- Own the successful utilization of our organizational management tool, Asana by actively monitoring all critical projects and timelines to help all key role players stay on top of priorities and execute to desired timelines.
- Manage the day to day of the office: Inbound/outbound mail and shipments related logistic distribution and organization, Maintenance and upkeep of office supplies and equipment.
- Oversee all new team member onboarding, training, clarity and act as a liaison to Corporate Human Resources Department to assist with onsite HR Administration, coordination, execution of the human resource functions
In this role on our team we are looking for someone who is:
- A highly motivated self-starter who requires no day-to-day direction.
- A pro with the ability to dig in and have an immediate impact.
- Ready to bring experience and passion to building a high functioning organization.
- Passionate about excellence in all that they do and always seeking ways to improve, learn, grow and innovate.
- Passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and an active participant in outdoor sports, fitness and travel related activities with an interest in helping others
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required. Completion of additional college level courses in organizational behavioral management is a plus.
- 5+ years of Administrative Support Experience.
- 2+ years Asana experience.
- Multi-tasker, project management experience and detail oriented.
- Winning mentality, enjoy working in a fast pace environment
- Evaluate and analyze problems or tasks from multiple perspectives; adaptively employ problem solving methods to find creative or novel solutions; use logical, systematic and sequential processes to solve problems.
- Ability to keep high level of confidentiality is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for taking care of people and always closing the loop.
- Team player attitude required.
- Must be an awesome person passionate about being surrounded by other awesome people.
- Seeking comfort or average = Need not apply